Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Times
GMT

CET

EST

CST

MST

PST
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Special Achievements
June 2009
Calendar Contest winner: Bebisita
June 2009
1st 7Dragons Baby
Top posters
Linwe (365)
The Calm before the storm... Vote_lcapThe Calm before the storm... Voting_barThe Calm before the storm... Vote_rcap 
Mythica (290)
The Calm before the storm... Vote_lcapThe Calm before the storm... Voting_barThe Calm before the storm... Vote_rcap 
SoonLight (236)
IceWolf (140)
Bebisita (90)
Bebisito (88)
Leona (76)
IceeBlue (64)
NornBear (51)
Natsuki (41)

Latest topics
» Jungle Ruin Maps
The Calm before the storm... EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:25 pm by IceWolf

» Public Quest - Chapter 1 Rotflesh Trench
The Calm before the storm... EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:37 pm by Leona

» Tournaments are back!!!
The Calm before the storm... EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:53 pm by IceWolf

» Bye bye for Now Folks, Going on a TW adventure
The Calm before the storm... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:12 am by Mythica

» Thymne here
The Calm before the storm... EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:06 am by Sicarus

The Calm before the storm...

5 posters

:: Lounge :: Misc

Go down

The Calm before the storm... Empty The Calm before the storm...

Post  NornBear Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Well I'm not exactly sure on what's going on in the last few days, but I found faction activity very calm lately...

Don't get me wrong, calm times do happen and it does leave people time to breath from bigger action times and that's ok

But I'm just not used to seeing this happen in the last few days Wink

Even Forum messages have gone down quite some bit, no responses or no new messages

So I'm only wondering if anything is going on that I don't know of !!

Go 7D !!!
NornBear
NornBear

Characters
Main: NornBear
Alt 1: _DarkSoul_
Alt 2: _MoonShadow_

Back to top Go down

The Calm before the storm... Empty Re: The Calm before the storm...

Post  NornBear Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:08 pm

We could call this Day-3 the ongoing calm of the storm...still very calm online Suspect
NornBear
NornBear

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythica Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:34 pm

I think its a lil bcause me and ice. Im not so active in last week, maybe will be 1 more week than im mostly back to "normal". Embarassed

The Calm before the storm... 162946
Mythica
Mythica
Admin

Characters
Main: Mythica
Alt 1: Sehiat
Alt 2: oOGeorginaOo

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurrella Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:18 pm

I don't think that it's the only reason but honestly since hearing about the breakup and a few of the details it is kinda like the "elephant in the room that nobody talks about". I am not saying that people's personal lives should be discussed here or in game if they don't want to talk about them but it does feel a little bit weird. At least that is just my feelings and observation.

Laurrella

Back to top Go down

Post  Vendég Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:13 am

Sorry you feel like that Laurella, and I hope that others don't feel the same Sad

I feel that personal lifes should be just that .. personal and private, unless as you say, people wish to be open. To be honest I don't understand why what happens in someone elses life should effect the enjoyment of the game for others, unless it is brought to faction and causes friction.

I do understand what you mean though, but to spare the feelings of those involved and to prevent problems some issues aren't openly discussed - perhaps this isn't healthy for the rest of the faction, but everyone is trying their best to make things work. Please try to be patient and bear this in mind.

Vendég

Back to top Go down

Post  NornBear Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:50 am

I do agree with Ele's vision that personal life shouldn't impact the gameplay of the others online, but I also agree with Laurella in the way that getting involved or impacted by it is sometimes very easy...

We are all together so often and we become friends and start knowing the persons who we play with more and more, friendships develop and we get to feel close to one another.

So when something happens to a person we know and appreciate its only logical that it has some kind of impact because we have feelings for the person behind the toon, and also don't forget this, in 7D we strive on having fun and friendly members other than just numbers.

So its logical to assume that yes our feelings can become entangled in theses types of situations because we care for the people with who we play and are with most of the time.

If some situations become to extreme we can always deal with it on the officer level and if some members do feel the need to express some thoughts about it we are always here to help.

So like Eledorn says, bear with us and with the people involved, this will all clear in time Wink
NornBear
NornBear

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurrella Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:11 am

Thanks for the reply. I was actually getting a little bit nervous having written the response to Myth but seeing no further comments here or in game.

Frankly, I wouldn't have brought it up at all but because Myth mentioned it I felt I needed to say something just so she knew that it was a little bit uncomfortable for me (and possibly others) just not knowing how folks were feeling and if it might impact the faction as a whole.

I haven't noticed any problems in game and I do agree that the high quality of players in 7D will allow this to pass over time. My only concern was that this could have potentially been a faction killer like I have seen in other groups I have been with and that would have been tragic since 7G is the best group I have been with bar none. I am SO GLAD that everything is working out so well here.

Laurrella

Back to top Go down

Post  IceWolf Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:13 pm

I really didnt want to answer for this post, but now i need to say some words. Yes Norn could see it perfectly. Most of us playing not just for the game itself. We got lots of friends here. I personally has lots of friend here, and i am grateful to God that i could meet with so many good people, even if it is just virtually. And i think it is normal then when i am depressed, it somehow affects other players too. Thou most of them dont know about this situation more, and i dont really wanna say to them, but it is normal that we try to care eachother. It is the friendship. Somebody who dont know what is humanity, honor and conscience, cant really understand that. But if it really affects the family badly, perhaps i should just disappear.
IceWolf
IceWolf
Admin

Characters
Main: IceWolf
Alt 1: HekiDanjo
Alt 2: AIkony

Back to top Go down

Post  Duessa Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:31 pm

Storm?! Where? Shocked Let me run and get my rain coat and umbrella just in case... What a Face

Norn... where've you been? Haven't seen you in a week. Work's been busy, no time to lurk at forum. Crying or Very sad

All the above posts are too serious. Let's all just jog in game and kill a world boss or two, shall we? cheers

Duessa

Characters
Main: Duessa
Alt 1: Moon_Chaser
Alt 2: Nymphaea

Back to top Go down

Post  NornBear Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:58 am

Indeed Duessa I have been very calm these days with Perfect world..

To be honest I don't see what else I could do in this game other than the usual Daylies

Kill mobs in the OHT
Do MQ and WQ and do BHs to level...

Indeed I can log on and just go out and help ppl out in what they need

I just don't feel the need to play PW anymore and this has nothing to do with the people in the game, its just me, I need change and I'm tired of redoing all the same things over and over again each day

I am sorry to sadden and darken you all but I'm taking some time off again, maybe I'll go back to it someday but for now I don't think this will happen in the short term...

And again, let me say that this has nothing to do with you all, I'm just bored of doing the same things all over and over

I am waiting after Battle of The Immortals and Forsaken World, but since they are both created by Perfect World I'm afraid they will just be clones of PWI from the inside, we shall see...

I started ALLODS Online, very well done, very interesting storyline and very well driven quest system, its a nice refreshing new look and it works in a totally different way than PWI

Will I continue in it, will the new ones from PW be good...no 1 knows but I need change, sorry all Arrow
NornBear
NornBear

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Duessa Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:48 pm

I'll miss you alot Norn, but completely understand where you are coming from. I am still trying to level to 93 to wear the smexy OHT gears, so I've a short term goal to work towards. Very Happy Otherwise it does get very monotonous in game at 90+. This is a problem with PWI's overall game design, and it is very unfortorunate.

I hope you'll at least keep in touch and maybe just log in to say hi to friends once in a while? I miss the macro spam. Wink

Hope you have lots of fun in whichever game you choose to play. sunny The Calm before the storm... 856176

Duessa

Characters
Main: Duessa
Alt 1: Moon_Chaser
Alt 2: Nymphaea

Back to top Go down

Post  NornBear Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Ty Duessa !!!

Indeed will miss you also Wink and others as well...

If you wanna come have some fun try out Allods, I made a League Warrior ( Tank ) lol

I'm called Magnusmaximus in there, my warrior name from GuildWars hehe

I also wish you to have maximum pleasure in everything you get involved, pleasure is important

Seeya somewhere in this vast internet world and TC

flower cheers
NornBear
NornBear

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Lounge :: Misc

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum