Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Times
GMT

CET

EST

CST

MST

PST
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Special Achievements
June 2009
Calendar Contest winner: Bebisita
June 2009
1st 7Dragons Baby
Top posters
Linwe (365)
Why am I called NornBear...with a Wolf face ?? Vote_lcapWhy am I called NornBear...with a Wolf face ?? Voting_barWhy am I called NornBear...with a Wolf face ?? Vote_rcap 
Mythica (290)
Why am I called NornBear...with a Wolf face ?? Vote_lcapWhy am I called NornBear...with a Wolf face ?? Voting_barWhy am I called NornBear...with a Wolf face ?? Vote_rcap 
SoonLight (236)
IceWolf (140)
Bebisita (90)
Bebisito (88)
Leona (76)
IceeBlue (64)
NornBear (51)
Natsuki (41)

Latest topics
» Jungle Ruin Maps
Why am I called NornBear...with a Wolf face ?? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:25 pm by IceWolf

» Public Quest - Chapter 1 Rotflesh Trench
Why am I called NornBear...with a Wolf face ?? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:37 pm by Leona

» Tournaments are back!!!
Why am I called NornBear...with a Wolf face ?? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:53 pm by IceWolf

» Bye bye for Now Folks, Going on a TW adventure
Why am I called NornBear...with a Wolf face ?? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:12 am by Mythica

» Thymne here
Why am I called NornBear...with a Wolf face ?? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:06 am by Sicarus

Why am I called NornBear...with a Wolf face ??

2 posters

:: Lounge :: Misc

Go down

Why am I called NornBear...with a Wolf face ?? Empty Why am I called NornBear...with a Wolf face ??

Post  NornBear Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:34 am

Well the Wolf face is a personnal choice Wink I love wolves

But to get to know why I choose NornBear has my char name, here is what Norns are inside GuildWars

The Norn are a race of nine-foot-tall warriors who live in the northernmost Shiverpeaks. They revel in the harsh climes, leading dangerous lives among savage beasts. These mighty hunters are not organized into a single nation. Instead, those who display exceptional strength and prowess in battle establish homesteads, though they are certainly not considered "rulers". They often spend years at a time tracking a particularly strong or clever quarry; they never give up on a battle, a pursuit, or a friend.
The Norn revere the spirits of nature—from the wolf to the snow lynx - but the most powerful of these is the Bear Spirit, who, according to myth, blessed the Norn with the ability to change shape and "become the bear".
NornBear
NornBear

Characters
Main: NornBear
Alt 1: _DarkSoul_
Alt 2: _MoonShadow_

Back to top Go down

Why am I called NornBear...with a Wolf face ?? Empty Re: Why am I called NornBear...with a Wolf face ??

Post  Duessa Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:14 am

That's a cool background! Thanks for explaining... I was wondering about that. Smile

Duessa

Characters
Main: Duessa
Alt 1: Moon_Chaser
Alt 2: Nymphaea

Back to top Go down

Why am I called NornBear...with a Wolf face ?? Empty Re: Why am I called NornBear...with a Wolf face ??

Post  NornBear Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Finally someone who responds to my posts Wink

Teasing all of you hehehe, I know ppl respond to me Wink

ty Duessa !
NornBear
NornBear

Characters
Main: NornBear
Alt 1: _DarkSoul_
Alt 2: _MoonShadow_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down