Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Times
GMT

CET

EST

CST

MST

PST
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Special Achievements
June 2009
Calendar Contest winner: Bebisita
June 2009
1st 7Dragons Baby
Top posters
Linwe (365)
Still here to help Vote_lcapStill here to help Voting_barStill here to help Vote_rcap 
Mythica (290)
Still here to help Vote_lcapStill here to help Voting_barStill here to help Vote_rcap 
SoonLight (236)
IceWolf (140)
Bebisita (90)
Bebisito (88)
Leona (76)
IceeBlue (64)
NornBear (51)
Natsuki (41)

Latest topics
» Jungle Ruin Maps
Still here to help EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:25 pm by IceWolf

» Public Quest - Chapter 1 Rotflesh Trench
Still here to help EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:37 pm by Leona

» Tournaments are back!!!
Still here to help EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:53 pm by IceWolf

» Bye bye for Now Folks, Going on a TW adventure
Still here to help EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:12 am by Mythica

» Thymne here
Still here to help EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:06 am by Sicarus

Still here to help

:: Help :: In Game Help

Go down

Still here to help Empty Still here to help

Post  Linwe Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:00 pm

You all do know that I'm still willing to help when and where I can, right?

I now have most of you all on my friend list and I still think of everyone as family. I just needed to spread my wings and meet new ppl and explore the world. Family is never forgotten and I'm always willing to lend an ear/eye or bow to help.

Just type /Linwe in your little chat bar and start typing away, if I'm online I will reply. I try to remember to put an afk msg when I step away, but if you don't get a reply from me then I prolly just forget to set my msg.

Love you all and hope to keep in touch Still here to help 171303 Still here to help 162946
Linwe
Linwe
Admin

Characters
Main: Linwe
Alt 1: LinnieCakes
Alt 2:

Back to top Go down

:: Help :: In Game Help

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum