Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Times
GMT

CET

EST

CST

MST

PST
Similar topics
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Special Achievements
    June 2009
    Calendar Contest winner: Bebisita
    June 2009
    1st 7Dragons Baby
    Top posters
    Linwe (365)
    Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina Vote_lcapSehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina Voting_barSehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina Vote_rcap 
    Mythica (290)
    Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina Vote_lcapSehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina Voting_barSehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina Vote_rcap 
    SoonLight (236)
    IceWolf (140)
    Bebisita (90)
    Bebisito (88)
    Leona (76)
    IceeBlue (64)
    NornBear (51)
    Natsuki (41)

Latest topics
    » Jungle Ruin Maps
    Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:25 pm by IceWolf

» Public Quest - Chapter 1 Rotflesh Trench
    Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:37 pm by Leona

» Tournaments are back!!!
    Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:53 pm by IceWolf

» Bye bye for Now Folks, Going on a TW adventure
    Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:12 am by Mythica

» Thymne here
    Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:06 am by Sicarus

Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina

4 posters

Go down

Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina Empty Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina

Post  Mythica Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:28 pm

Hello!

Im it the crazy one ^.^
    I come from HT server, i had there a lv 69 veno - MiniBunny. I moved with my boyfriend to this server, becuase we had enough from drama lol. Than we joined Elyisium... In the begin it was cool...but again just drama and selfish ppl. Sad
    Im/i was looking for a faction what is fun and helpfull. I like Fb's, TT's and even TW too. I say helpfull, becuase this sserver needs good ppl.. I mena here i can't ask my lv 80 friend hey come and kick for me chin and so...>.> We need/ i need/ SErver needs a good faction, where ppl help eachother, and help in spiritual bosses. As i see the spirit bosses are the most important ones, becuase from that tasks u get FB, skills. MEans with they can u "figth" just good in an Tw example. Here im a venomancer too, in the begin i started with a cleric, she is lv 29...but im not a good cleric, i cant deal with it, that they are from paper.
    In irl, im 25 old, live in Hungary, middle eu, so thats why my english isnt perfect. Man sometiems needs to me a decoder. in basics im a funny girl, but when i get pissed... im mean Evil or Very Mad
    I play the game with my boyfriend, we meet in an other game before 1 year and some months, now we living and palying together Smile
    I think this is all fro now Very Happy

And here we go, this is me:
    Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina Woowwa10

Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina Weare

My Sister made ..some pics..

Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina Kicsit_sem_by_lethaltrash

Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina In_her_eyes_one_world_by_lethaltrash

1 new pic to laugh! Very Happy

Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina Cep10

Last edited by Mythica on Sun May 02, 2010 8:41 am; edited 4 times in total
    Mythica
    Mythica
    Admin

Characters
    Main: Mythica
    Alt 1: Sehiat
    Alt 2: oOGeorginaOo

Back to top Go down

Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina Empty Re: Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina

Post  Linwe Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:12 am

It's awesome that you met your bf in another game and now living and playing together Very Happy Wink Cool . Who need those silly dating services anyway...? Just download a game and get to meeting people while having fun in the process.

Don't worry about perfect English, most of the people who live here don't even speak English. The rest of the people speak some strange form of English that you need some sort of dictionary to understand. I understand you just fine Wink .
    Linwe
    Linwe
    Admin

Characters
    Main: Linwe
    Alt 1: LinnieCakes
    Alt 2:

Back to top Go down

Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina Empty Re: Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:56 pm

awww your prettyfuls ;3

Back to top Go down

Post  SoonLight Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:10 pm

Awww, I agree with Lin and Len...heh. Thanks for the forums!!
    SoonLight
    SoonLight
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina Empty Im happy

Post  Mythica Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:48 pm

Im damm pretty happy that u guys use it Smile And thankie for the nice comments:) I try to bring ice to it to post from self somthing lol
    Mythica
    Mythica
    Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Linwe Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:19 pm

Haha good luck with that, Myth. Getting guys to post on forums can be hard...and I know from previous experience Wink . I just gave up after a while Rolling Eyes
    Linwe
    Linwe
    Admin

Characters
    Main: Linwe
    Alt 1: LinnieCakes
    Alt 2:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:27 pm

lin and len xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythica Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:29 am

A little update....

Im all in one... ^^

Mythica - venomancer 69
    Sehiat - archer 79
    oOGeorginaOo - wizzard 40
    KissOfLife ( the real one they cnat get this name ) - 39
    Rahlina - Blade master 23 or 24 dunno >.>
    I have a barabrian too..... even if i said i will never do one but .... meh >.>

So if u need any hel from us let us know ... LOL
    Mythica
    Mythica
    Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  IceWolf Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:28 am

A little more update:

Mythica wrote:A little update....

Im all in one... ^^

Mythica - venomancer 69 - MissPWI and one of the greatest lurer
    Sehiat - archer 79 - Aggro thief, DDqueen
    oOGeorginaOo - wizzard 40 - The newest DD
    KissOfLife ( the real one they cnat get this name ) - 39 - It was Myth's 1st character
    Rahlina - Blade master 23 or 24 dunno >.>
    I have a barabrian too..... even if i said i will never do one but .... meh >.>

So if u need any hel from us let us know ... LOL

cheers
    IceWolf
    IceWolf
    Admin

Characters
    Main: IceWolf
    Alt 1: HekiDanjo
    Alt 2: AIkony

Back to top Go down

Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina Empty Got a lil older....

Post  Mythica Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:52 am

Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina Kap_3010

Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina Kap_3110

Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina Kap_1610

Sehiat/Mythica/oOGeorginaOo/Rahlina Kap_2610

but maybe i didnt loosed my shine.... lol
    Mythica
    Mythica
    Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down