Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Times
GMT

CET

EST

CST

MST

PST
Similar topics
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Special Achievements
June 2009
Calendar Contest winner: Bebisita
June 2009
1st 7Dragons Baby
Top posters
Linwe (365)
Dungeons & Dragons - Roleplay Hints(in a funny way) ^^ Vote_lcapDungeons & Dragons - Roleplay Hints(in a funny way) ^^ Voting_barDungeons & Dragons - Roleplay Hints(in a funny way) ^^ Vote_rcap 
Mythica (290)
Dungeons & Dragons - Roleplay Hints(in a funny way) ^^ Vote_lcapDungeons & Dragons - Roleplay Hints(in a funny way) ^^ Voting_barDungeons & Dragons - Roleplay Hints(in a funny way) ^^ Vote_rcap 
SoonLight (236)
IceWolf (140)
Bebisita (90)
Bebisito (88)
Leona (76)
IceeBlue (64)
NornBear (51)
Natsuki (41)

Latest topics
» Jungle Ruin Maps
Dungeons & Dragons - Roleplay Hints(in a funny way) ^^ EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:25 pm by IceWolf

» Public Quest - Chapter 1 Rotflesh Trench
Dungeons & Dragons - Roleplay Hints(in a funny way) ^^ EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:37 pm by Leona

» Tournaments are back!!!
Dungeons & Dragons - Roleplay Hints(in a funny way) ^^ EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:53 pm by IceWolf

» Bye bye for Now Folks, Going on a TW adventure
Dungeons & Dragons - Roleplay Hints(in a funny way) ^^ EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:12 am by Mythica

» Thymne here
Dungeons & Dragons - Roleplay Hints(in a funny way) ^^ EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:06 am by Sicarus

Dungeons & Dragons - Roleplay Hints(in a funny way) ^^

4 posters

:: Lounge :: Joke box

Go down

Dungeons & Dragons - Roleplay Hints(in a funny way) ^^ Empty Dungeons & Dragons - Roleplay Hints(in a funny way) ^^

Post  KyoMoonlit Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:43 pm

1. You do not talk about the dungeon.

2. You DO NOT talk about the dungeon.

3. If you meet a little girl in the dungeon: RUN!!

4. If the GameMaster asks: "Are you sure?" Leave it.

5. If your group guards the back, you're going to be attacked from the front.

6. If your group DOESN'T guard the back, you will definitely be attacked from behind.

7. Monster DO NOT flee. They regroup.(^^)

8. If the rogue forgets to search for traps, there is one.

9. If your team meets a beautiful woman in the dungeon, who likes you at the very first moment, kill her.
Coz she's never what/who she pretends to be.

10. The dragon does not sleep. He waits. Twisted Evil
KyoMoonlit
KyoMoonlit

Characters
Main: KyoMoonlit
Alt 1: SaraCuilanor
Alt 2:

Back to top Go down

Dungeons & Dragons - Roleplay Hints(in a funny way) ^^ Empty Re: Dungeons & Dragons - Roleplay Hints(in a funny way) ^^

Post  Mythica Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:40 am

Smile Us hould talk alittle Ice he is OLD role play gamer Smile
Mythica
Mythica
Admin

Characters
Main: Mythica
Alt 1: Sehiat
Alt 2: oOGeorginaOo

Back to top Go down

Dungeons & Dragons - Roleplay Hints(in a funny way) ^^ Empty Re: Dungeons & Dragons - Roleplay Hints(in a funny way) ^^

Post  KyoMoonlit Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:17 am

Mythica wrote:Smile Us hould talk alittle Ice he is OLD role play gamer Smile

ice? you mean Icewolf? ^^

xD

Don't sit on the left side of the GameMaster, if he's a righty. He dices with the right hand and points his left at you:
"The dragon attacks."

If there's a chest in the middle of the wood, next to the road: Ignore it and move on.

Don't talk about trap doors, coz the flexible GameMaster notices, that he forgot one of those and attachs
it quickly under your feet.

A riddle can not be solved by "trial and error". The diligent GameMaster would NEVER allow that. (^^ OH yes.. *exp*)

Traps can be linked. The GameMaster knows that.
KyoMoonlit
KyoMoonlit

Characters
Alt 2:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythica Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:02 am

Yupps i mean my old fart ^-^ Mine ice ^-^ i luuuvv you hunniee
Mythica
Mythica
Admin

Characters
Main: Mythica
Alt 1: Sehiat
Alt 2: oOGeorginaOo

Back to top Go down

Dungeons & Dragons - Roleplay Hints(in a funny way) ^^ Empty beautiful woman

Post  Delano Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:43 am

lol! Kill her!! i like the last rule so funny Very Happy
Delano
Delano

Characters
Main: Delano
Alt 1: Soryana
Alt 2: :PDEAD

Back to top Go down

Post  KyoMoonlit Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:43 am

Delano wrote:lol! Kill her!! i like the last rule so funny Very Happy

haha xD right?!! I like that one too ^^

sry I haven't been on in a while >.< they need a lot of attention ^^''
KyoMoonlit
KyoMoonlit

Characters
Alt 2:

Back to top Go down

Post  Linwe Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:07 pm

Very funny and so true...those sneaky, evil, and forever altering things in the middle of gameplay of GMs.
Linwe
Linwe
Admin

Characters
Main: Linwe
Alt 1: LinnieCakes
Alt 2:

Back to top Go down

Post  KyoMoonlit Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:01 am

haha xD thought it was time for an update xD so here I go ^^ Wink

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

If the GameMaster tells you:"I'll draw a map of the room you're in, so that you're able to imagine the situation."
Pull out your weapon! ^^
In the next encounter is a fight unavoidable - diplomacy futile! xD

^^

Hint for the GameMaster:
Hoods are ALWAYS suspicious, no matter how the weather is.
KyoMoonlit
KyoMoonlit

Characters
Alt 2:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down