Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Times
GMT

CET

EST

CST

MST

PST
Similar topics
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Special Achievements
June 2009
Calendar Contest winner: Bebisita
June 2009
1st 7Dragons Baby
Top posters
Linwe (365)
Good luck and Godspeed Vote_lcapGood luck and Godspeed Voting_barGood luck and Godspeed Vote_rcap 
Mythica (290)
Good luck and Godspeed Vote_lcapGood luck and Godspeed Voting_barGood luck and Godspeed Vote_rcap 
SoonLight (236)
IceWolf (140)
Bebisita (90)
Bebisito (88)
Leona (76)
IceeBlue (64)
NornBear (51)
Natsuki (41)

Latest topics
» Jungle Ruin Maps
Good luck and Godspeed EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:25 pm by IceWolf

» Public Quest - Chapter 1 Rotflesh Trench
Good luck and Godspeed EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:37 pm by Leona

» Tournaments are back!!!
Good luck and Godspeed EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:53 pm by IceWolf

» Bye bye for Now Folks, Going on a TW adventure
Good luck and Godspeed EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:12 am by Mythica

» Thymne here
Good luck and Godspeed EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:06 am by Sicarus

Good luck and Godspeed

+6
IceWolf
Leona
Linwe
Nanayo
Bebisito
Bebisita
10 posters

:: Lounge :: Misc

Go down

Good luck and Godspeed Empty Good luck and Godspeed

Post  Bebisita Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:55 am

I have no laundry list. The reason for my departure is simple. The people I play with and talk to on a regular basis happen to be elsewhere.
7Dragons is full of exceptional people, and I wish you all the best.

Feel free to message me in game if you need help, as I'll always be willing to help a 7dragons member when I'm available.
With regards to the TT weapons that me and Bebo were given, Bebo has returned his Skeleton Axes to weapons_bank, and I will do the same shortly.
Thank you all so much for helping us and allowing us to experience much of this game in such a positive light.
Bebisita
Bebisita

Back to top Go down

Good luck and Godspeed Empty Re: Good luck and Godspeed

Post  Bebisito Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:01 am

Before I say anything, I'd like to point out the fact I appreciate what a few of you have done for me as a player in this game. Thanks for being so awesome with stuff.

I feel like 7Dragons is a good faction, and will continue to be a good faction. The only problem is that I find myself doing [dry] FB runs, TT, and random messing around with people from other factions more than with people from 7Dragons. I'm not sure if the timezone difference (most of you guys are in Europe) is the problem, but whatever.
It's time for me to move on and try to learn more about this game with people who also need to learn. It's more like an adventure for me, that way. :]

If any of you ever need a barb/tank and I'm around, let me know and of course I'll continue to help.
Bebisito
Bebisito

Characters
Main: Bebisito
Alt 1:
Alt 2:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanayo Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:17 am

I was going to write out a long-winded wall o' text...but I'll refrain.

Instead I'll simply say that I share the sentiments that Bebo and Beba feel. This is certainly a splended faction, and it is my sincerest wish that some day in the near future I see the banner of the 7Dragons flying hi above a well-deserved territory. Unfortunately...due to personal conflictions...I just don't see myself as being able to contribute to that wonderful dream.

If you ever need help with anything, please do not hesistate to give me a hollar. I'll be more than happy to come a runnin'. Ever want to talk? Please feel free to drop me a line.

Thank you for everything that you've done for me, from the bottom of my heart.. I truly hope to be able to repay all the kindness you've shown a silly little noob like me someday. But for now...

Sayonara.

~N~
Nanayo
Nanayo

Characters
Main: Nanayo
Alt 1: XxLady_XelxX
Alt 2:

Back to top Go down

Post  Linwe Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:57 am

Wow

*sits dumfounded for several minutes*

*reaches up to type something*

*again sits dumfounded*

I don't know what to say. I am certainly depressed about this news and sorry you guys feel the way you do. I can relate and understand your positions though, a few people know my real thoughts and really understand how much I can relate.

I wish you all the best and hope you (in time) decide to come back. I know that it's often best to let people go and venture on their own for a while. I will not delete any of your accounts here just in case you do decide to return.

*hangs head down*
*puts head in hands*
*tries to make some sense of all this*
Linwe
Linwe
Admin

Characters
Main: Linwe
Alt 1: LinnieCakes
Alt 2:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leona Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:00 am

All three of you have been a big help to this faction and currently i'm "stupified" by your decision but you're all free to do what u want. What can i say, you'll be missed terribly but i do wish you all luck. I hope you guys have fun and someday come back. Crying or Very sad
Leona
Leona

Characters
Main: Leona
Alt 1: Starling
Alt 2: Tinsley

Back to top Go down

Post  IceWolf Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:00 am

U all say, we are here if we ever need your help. Yes i need ur help. Please come back to us.
I never thought that our best ppls backstab me. So strange the whole situation. I trusted u guys, and now i am really sad. We always lost important player when i cant play. Last time when i was at my parents Willbert left the game, and now when i am at parents home again, 3 officers(!!!) left us. Yeah i never felt myself so bad as now. I am now realy close to quit the game completly. Now i cant trust to anybody. I really tried to make and organized and familiar faction. Now i think i failed. One of my favourite officer left us after she got the last hard boss (mvip), what a strange timing. And need more TT? I asked ppls to come and help in TT all the time, but only Myth, Lin, Kaspar, Soon and Nayen (ohh and last couple of times BigBoss) answered to my call. And NO, it wasnt because of timezones. As u know, u are on my friendlist Bebo, and i can see when u logging in and when logging off. And i asked TT help lots of time when u was on. Btw, a trued friend 1st say to the other if she/he has any problem. Not left and join to another and after say: sorry that we leave.
To the others: I dont know, what shall i do know. Because of these backstabbing, i dont have mood to loggin now. I am too depressed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by IceWolf on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
IceWolf
IceWolf
Admin

Characters
Main: IceWolf
Alt 1: HekiDanjo
Alt 2: AIkony

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulpes Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:21 am

I have never seen any of you three ever ask if you wanted to do a TT run. I would LOVE to do TT runs, but being inexperienced at it, I can't start one, only join an active one. If you has but simply suggested it, I would be all over in a group for one.

And I'm not in Europe, so Time Zone's wouldn't have been an issue

Vulpes

Back to top Go down

Post  Linwe Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:02 pm

Ice...no one is backstabbing you. So... if I told you that I no longer felt like playing anymore, would I too be backstabbing you?

We can't hold on to everyone, people need to grow and learn new things on their own. If you try to hold people here then you are smothering them and not allowing them to do things for themselves.

They have done everything correctly according to the Value Statement (even more respectfully that the Values suggests). They have returned their TT weapons, they have addressed to the faction their actions and they have even offered to continue to help on occasion. What more do you guys want?

Who cares what their reason for leaving us is/was. The fact is, they have grown out of learning or experiencing what they can from our group. Would you condemn someone for wanting to know more or experiencing more? If so, then this is not my place either. I have put up with being walked on and ignored, but I refuse to put up with condemning people for wanting more than what we have to offer.
Linwe
Linwe
Admin

Characters
Alt 2:

Back to top Go down

Post  IceWolf Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:23 pm

If u really think this was the correct way, then i really should have leave this faction since weeks. I got lots of offers from other faction, some high level faction promised me 400-800k wage / week, and i didnt leave the faction because i felt this is a family not a faction. And no, i dont think this is a correct way to accept the help from a faction, after 2 days later join to another faction. Sorry if i am too arrogant, but i always say what i feel.
And i am still depressed. Sad Crying or Very sad Sad
IceWolf
IceWolf
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Linwe Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:44 pm

I personally don't have a problem that they are in another faction. If they can experience more with other people then so be it. The important thing is that they have fun. It is a game afterall, we are supposed to be having fun.

The last few times I have logged in it felt more like work than fun. Granted, I haven't logged in much lately and the only time I choose to is to do either a boss run or CS/WQ. When is comes to playing with the faction it seems more like work. Work that goes unnoticed and under appreciated by many. Do you know how hard it is for me to help people when only one or two people appreciate my help? Do you know how many times I have thought about giving up on it all? It's depressing to know that out of an entire faction of around 100 members only a handful of those people know and appreciate what I do for the faction as a whole. If I decided to leave, what would become of the organization in the boss runs? Only then would more people realize and respect my work. How many times have I asked for help with an idea or other member's input? How many people ever respond? There have been several topics that not even you responded to give your input.

I should stop there before I go into too much.

The fact remains that as long as they are having fun, I am happy for them. I choose to not restrict my friends to only have fun when I'm around.
Linwe
Linwe
Admin

Characters
Alt 2:

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebisito Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:46 pm

Beba told me not to reply, to avoid further problems, but you know I need to defend myself.
Even though I sign on, it doesn't mean I'm around the game. I'm known to log on and go AFK almost right away, just because I want to check something out really quick and then grab a bite to eat and watch some TV/whatever. If anyone had bothered to whisper me, you'd see that my away message is in fact up.

We would TT kind of late at night. I only mentioned TT as a SMALL thing we do with other people from other factions; I didn't mean we were FORCED into doing it. We enjoy the people we TT with. It doesn't change the fact, Vulp, if you came with; we'd still need a few people from other factions.

If anything, we downgraded factions, do don't act like we left you guys for Calamity or Equinox. We're not getting paid, we're not doing TW. I'm still around to help, but I'll be honest, I was starting to feel a little used for my character. No one wanted me around anymore because of who I am. This is a GAME, above all else, and was starting to feel like a job/chore to me.
Bebisito
Bebisito

Characters
Main: Bebisito
Alt 1:
Alt 2:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythica Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:10 pm

Than ice is used out too? Or he is an ass bcause he helps all without any mukk? Arrggh i have enough ..
Mythica
Mythica
Admin

Characters
Main: Mythica
Alt 1: Sehiat
Alt 2: oOGeorginaOo

Back to top Go down

Post  SoonLight Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:01 pm

Shocked O M G Shocked

To the Bebis,
I'm soo sad that you two left our family. I guess it was time to spread your wings and fly. I'll miss you as a mother misses their kids moving away. After all, you're still here, just not so close. I'll always remeber our union at Gouf, aahhh...memories... Good luck and Godspeed 193104 If you ever get mistreated, I have comfy beds here for you to return to. Don't forget to bring your friends along too. I wish you all the best drops and coin to come^^. You enjoy yourselfs out there, kks? I'm sure I'll see you around, take care.

To Nana,
It saddens me to see you leave us Nana. You were a good person and quite helpful. I know you are following with close friends. I myself did the same at one point, so I completely understand. GL to you out there, I wish you the best in your new home and company.

When Lin told me the Bebis left, I was floored to be honest. I would've had her same reaction had I learned the news here. Then later when I spoke to her, she said Nana left. I kinda died a little inside to hear the news of three prominent members clicking "that" button. But after all it is game, to have fun. If their fun happens to be elsewhere, who am I to hold them back? To this, I take the words of the almighty Au: If they have fun, no worry.

I really appreciate the return of the items. We call that "class". Thanks also for the update of why and such. I hate to think "OMG!! Where are they? What'd I do?" as I usually do when ppl leave. Anyways...It upsets me alot to not see you pass me in the fac list Evil or Very Mad But that's ok, I'll see elsewhere. Godspeed you three, you will be missed.
SoonLight
SoonLight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Good luck and Godspeed Empty HI

Post  Yenai Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:00 am

Hello,

Well I am new in the faction, I don't know to much about the past of anybody in this faction, more than what I can read in this forum and what I have observed daily.

I'll try to be short and to the point, something a little difficult for me. I hope my words do not offends anybody is not the intension. Don't check my grammar please, I'm still learning English. I have a big problem with Plural and Singular and mmmm well you will see. But I want to express my feeling on this very common problem.

-" The world is semi-round and our acts are like a boomerang that at certain moment will return to us for good or for bad"- This phrase was invented for me just right now, so I am a genius, if you read something similar in other place is pure coincidence, believe me ^^.

I think pretty much like you IceWolf, always want to have a faction or participate in one (like 7Dragons, thanks God) were the people are friendly and treat you with respect. Were everybody help each other and the environment is nice and clean, with good morality. Everybody is happy doing what most they love, playing with their friends. Having a good time.

But reality is that nobody belongs to nobody, even the kids, when the time is right, left home.

To the members who decided to leave, good luck I hope you find the right place for you and the right friends. Maybe 7Dragons do not fulfilled your expectations. It is ok, we have the right to decide where to be and with whom we share our time.

I didn't feel comfortable were I was before, I feel blessed to be here with all of you in this faction, I feel like this is my place.

We are going to have excuses and excuses, but the true is only one, if we don't click with the group, nothing will tie us to a place.

I am glad that people are free to go at anytime. If they don't belong to our group, what senses make to stay. When I left my old faction, that was exactly what I told them, I don't belong here.

So, IceWolf, I know how sad and frustrated you can be. With Ishar we have a long walk on this world of games. Has suffered the same, because we have the same expectations that you have. We learned to be flexible and look to the problems in a different way.

Now we help as we can, we care but we use moderation and selection. You can be selective, you can identify little by little who will be on your side and who will not.

I admire the way that some people in the faction are ready to help. I don't like when somebody just take advantage from that help, and you can see very simple who is who.

Do you think that we are a family in 7Dragons? Yes, we are. But even members of that family has to depart. Maybe in the future they would like to return with us, and I think that when they leave us, they should know that they are welcome back, without hard feelings. That is what make friendship precious and unique. So don't feel bad, we still here and with a lot of work to do. If some of them decide to return is because they belongs here, if not, well is not.

We need to stand together the best as we can. I recommend to everybody that if you don't feel that this faction is for you, feel free to go ASAP. It is better to be happy with the people that we like to be, having fun and enjoying the hours that we spend playing this game, that has the sensation of being used. We are going to be sure that our faction is a true family even if only 10 people stay. And don't worry, there is a lot of people there that will fit in our group is just a matter of time that we find them or they find us.

I appreciate all the help that IceWolf and the rest of you has provided to us. To tell you the truth you are spoiling us. Because we use to be the ones helping without receiving anything back. Well, always Ishar and I has been together, creating our own things, taking care of ourselves as simple like that. We have been together in this world of games for almost 7 yrs. Long time no? But beside Ishar, I never expected to receive help from anybody until we enter 7Dragons.

So thanks a million, and is not only the help is the good attitude demonstrated with that help, and that for me is more valuable that the same help. You motivate to help, that spirit is contagious and that is what we need in our faction, people with that spirit. But when you have that spirit you don't expect anything in return. So be happy giving away instead of receiving.

IceWolf we are here and that is what you need to look up, your friends are here in 7Dragons, so never quit on us please, we need you, I need you. Life is an eternal school don't forget that. We all are free, that is the beauty of life even in a magical word like PWI.

Hope to see you soon with that happy attitude that always characterize you.

Yenai
Yenai
Yenai

Characters
Main: Yenai
Alt 1: Rosite
Alt 2:

Back to top Go down

Post  IceWolf Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:33 am

Ok all of u are right. Sorry for my reaction. As i said before, what i feel that is what i say.
Sorry Bebo Beba and Nanayo, if i hurted u. But i am so depressed now, because they are so close to my heart. Bebo and Beba were two of the best helper in this faction. I always thought that Bebo can replace me, he can be the new "IceWolf" in the family, just a lil better then me. And i really hoped that Beba and Beba's nix can help to us in the future in TWs. And Nanayo, hmmm i always respected Nana, because she was the best DSDB bm who i ever see. Not an easy class, because PvP oriented class type but she is really good in PvP and in PvE too. So i was just too sad, that why i was so offensive.
So sorry guys and thanks the help. I wish u good luck in the future, (and dont matter what i said, i always hope that once u will return to the family Wink )
IceWolf
IceWolf
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down