Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Times
GMT

CET

EST

CST

MST

PST
Similar topics
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Special Achievements
June 2009
Calendar Contest winner: Bebisita
June 2009
1st 7Dragons Baby
Top posters
Linwe (365)
The Drinking Joke!!! Vote_lcapThe Drinking Joke!!! Voting_barThe Drinking Joke!!! Vote_rcap 
Mythica (290)
The Drinking Joke!!! Vote_lcapThe Drinking Joke!!! Voting_barThe Drinking Joke!!! Vote_rcap 
SoonLight (236)
IceWolf (140)
Bebisita (90)
Bebisito (88)
Leona (76)
IceeBlue (64)
NornBear (51)
Natsuki (41)

Latest topics
» Jungle Ruin Maps
The Drinking Joke!!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:25 pm by IceWolf

» Public Quest - Chapter 1 Rotflesh Trench
The Drinking Joke!!! EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:37 pm by Leona

» Tournaments are back!!!
The Drinking Joke!!! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:53 pm by IceWolf

» Bye bye for Now Folks, Going on a TW adventure
The Drinking Joke!!! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:12 am by Mythica

» Thymne here
The Drinking Joke!!! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:06 am by Sicarus

The Drinking Joke!!!

3 posters

:: Lounge :: Joke box

Go down

The Drinking Joke!!! Empty The Drinking Joke!!!

Post  GoddessTika Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:32 pm

A happy couple walks in a bar and sits down at the bar and orders drinks. Before long the man has got to get up and take a wizz. As soon as the man leaves, a drunk man sits down in the boyfriends sit and leans over to the girl. The man says "I want to kiss your neck and rub ur shoulders ... " the girl tries to ignore him. The man tries again "I want to lick u up and down ... ". She tries to move a little bit away from the man. The man tries one more time, "I want to flip you up-side-down and fill ur hole with beer and drink it alllll out ... ". After being ignored for the last time the man got off the sit and moved away. Soon after, the boy friend returns and she give him this funny look. "oh my god, there was a guy here who said nasty things to me" The BF says "what he say?" ... "well" she started, "he said he wanted to kiss my neck and rub my shoulders..." The BF got out of his chair and cracked his knuckle, the GF keep going, "he also said he wanted to lick me up and down ...". The BF takes his jacket off and rolled up his sleeves getting ready to kick the drunk mans butt. "He also said that he wanted to flip me up-side-down and fill my hole with beer and drink it allll out.... " Well, the BF sat back down and started to drink his beer again. She looking at him and asked "Well, aint u goin over there and kick that guys ass???" The BG looks at her and said with a honset look "Sweetheart, ... i can respect a man that can drink that much .... "

Hope it made ya smile kiddies Very Happy
GoddessTika
GoddessTika

Characters
Main: GoddessTika
Alt 1: MasterDayon
Alt 2: Lord_Dayon

Back to top Go down

The Drinking Joke!!! Empty Re: The Drinking Joke!!!

Post  Nanayo Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:07 pm

lol! lol! lol!
Nanayo
Nanayo

Characters
Main: Nanayo
Alt 1: XxLady_XelxX
Alt 2:

Back to top Go down

Post  GoddessTika Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:54 pm

its like a super old joke no lie
GoddessTika
GoddessTika

Characters
Main: GoddessTika
Alt 1: MasterDayon
Alt 2: Lord_Dayon

Back to top Go down

Post  SoonLight Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Shocked Ewwww!!

But funny Razz
SoonLight
SoonLight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down