Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Times
GMT

CET

EST

CST

MST

PST
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Special Achievements
June 2009
Calendar Contest winner: Bebisita
June 2009
1st 7Dragons Baby
Top posters
Linwe (365)
About time Soonie Vote_lcapAbout time Soonie Voting_barAbout time Soonie Vote_rcap 
Mythica (290)
About time Soonie Vote_lcapAbout time Soonie Voting_barAbout time Soonie Vote_rcap 
SoonLight (236)
IceWolf (140)
Bebisita (90)
Bebisito (88)
Leona (76)
IceeBlue (64)
NornBear (51)
Natsuki (41)

Latest topics
» Jungle Ruin Maps
About time Soonie EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:25 pm by IceWolf

» Public Quest - Chapter 1 Rotflesh Trench
About time Soonie EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:37 pm by Leona

» Tournaments are back!!!
About time Soonie EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:53 pm by IceWolf

» Bye bye for Now Folks, Going on a TW adventure
About time Soonie EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:12 am by Mythica

» Thymne here
About time Soonie EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:06 am by Sicarus

About time Soonie

5 posters

Go down

About time Soonie Empty About time Soonie

Post  SoonLight Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:55 pm

It has been brought to my attention that I have yet to introduce myself. Even though I have said my welcomes to the rest of you, I have failed to say I'm here. As one of the first members of Xman back in the day a few things have changed. I lost the top lvl cleric position to Will sometime back, so*gratz*. Some of us decided it was time to part ways, so 7Dragons came into existence. I thank all of my friends for switching to our new happy home. And to all those who came after, I hope you enjoy the faction as much as I do.

I am thirty one and am an avid PWI addict. Obviously I play as much as possible, lol. Love my coffee and weekends, it gives me longer to stay logged. I've got an odd work schedule that requires me to start at two a.m. The good thing is that I'm surrounded by cookies *drool* and crackers all day long. Most of the people I work with are good coworkers, so no complaints there. The bosses though... Evil or Very Mad expect too much. But the pay is worth it and I'm on my five year mark now. Guess I'll be stuck here for awhile, lol.

The real life friends I have are Linwe and Grundum. Grundum lives down the road and needs to get back onto PW...Grrr. We've been friends since I was two, I know I know...we are both old :p . We've enjoyed playing together since Excitebike on Nintendo. I live with Lin and she's the one who actually found PW. We all used to play NWN on Ascension servers. PW was a free download...might as well give it a try right? So we got Grun to play once the US servers came online.

One day, while questing north of Archo we all ran into a barb whom we squadded with. After a short while....minutes to be closer....AuVuong had a fascination with me. He asked if we'd like to join his faction. "I appreciate the offer, but no thanks" was what he got in response. Lin and I had stayed out of factions on the other server for a reason. We are very anti. Well, after two weeks of conversations with Au, he finally got me to break. Reluctantly Lin and Grun agreed to come along for the ride as well. A little restructuring and *poof* 7Dragons is born. I'm now glad Au was so persistent with me. You guys and gals have grown on me and are considered family. Thank you all for being so wonderful.
SoonLight
SoonLight
Admin

Back to top Go down

About time Soonie Empty Re: About time Soonie

Post  Linwe Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:48 pm

SoonLight wrote:
I live with Lin and she's the one who actually found PW.

Yep Yep, I give you all the "Almightly Soonie" Twisted Evil

SoonLight wrote:
Reluctantly Lin and Grun agreed to come along for the ride as well.

Reluctantly is right, I had serious doubts about joining Xman. Once I joined I had serious doubts about staying. I thought about leaving on several occasions and came close a few times (Soon doesn't even know how close it came a few times). However, since 7Dragons formed, my doubts have diminished. I too consider the faction as an extended family. A lot of members have grown on me (you know who you are Wink) and more are starting to grow on me. So even with my doubts I remain here, it will now have to take something HUGE for me to seriously think about leaving again.
Linwe
Linwe
Admin

Characters
Main: Linwe
Alt 1: LinnieCakes
Alt 2:

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebisito Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:09 pm

Aw man, I love excitebike! I can still hum the theme song. XD

I'm glad Beba and I ran into you, Linwe, Ice and Myth that one day at Gouf. We, too, did not want to join a faction because it's very hard for us to find people we click with. But the way you guys helped us so readily and politely, we saw something we liked there. So thanks for being so awesome, glad to have you!
Bebisito
Bebisito

Characters
Main: Bebisito
Alt 1:
Alt 2:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythica Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:57 pm

About time Soonie 193104 About time Soonie 171303
Mythica
Mythica
Admin

Characters
Main: Mythica
Alt 1: Sehiat
Alt 2: oOGeorginaOo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leona Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:57 am

My faction life was somewhat rocky before 7dragons, too much drama and lots of stress. Thanks to everyone and all the light hearted fun its been great, so welcome soon lol good to know u Smile
Leona
Leona

Characters
Main: Leona
Alt 1: Starling
Alt 2: Tinsley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: